Cypress has discontinued the Keyboard Data Wedge (WDG-5912).
While we at Cypress will continue to provide any technical support that our customers may need, no replacement part is available at this time.
Any software application that can be manipulated by keyboard interface, can be driven, operated, or modified by the “wedge”. It’s sort of a hardware version of a macro key.
- USB Keyboard Interface
- Field Configurable Interface and Output Formats
- Pluggable Connectors Ease Installation and Replacement
- Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows compatible
- Wiegand, MagStripe, Barcode, ASCII Interface
- Time and Attendance
- Point of Sale
- Badge Enrollment, Data Entry