Upgraded OSDP-Wiegand Converter
OSM-2400 - Now Shipping
replacement for the original OSM-1000 converter
2) Use to connect a Wiegand reader and OSDP panel. Mode: PD (Peripheral Device)
ensure availability of the OSDP-Wiegand Converter despite supply chain disruptions.
• Connect OSDP reader to Wiegand panel, or connect Wiegand reader to OSDP panel
• Supports Secure Channel Protocol for encrypted communication between the OSM-2400 and an OSDP device
• Supports firmware update with OSDP File Transfer
• Supports Wiegand readers and controllers with one or two LED control lines
• Use DIP switches to select OSDP device addresses 0-7; device addresses 0-126 supported using COMSET command
• Supported baud rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400 using COMSET command
• Relay Output for tamper/supervision (ACU Mode) or general output (PD Mode)
• Power inputs available on both headers, with passthrough (only use one at any given time
In-Panel OSDP-Wiegand Converter. Connect a Wiegand access controller to an OSDP reader or peripheral
device. CE certified.
OSDP Testing Hub. Easily connect OSDP devices for benchtesting; 7 ports with pluggable terminal blocks.
OSDP COMSET Configuration Tool. Quickly configure address and baud rate of OSDP readers in the field,
without knowing current settings.