The OSDP Hub simplifies connecting OSDP devices in engineering / testing environments.
How it works:
The OSM-HUB is a hub for connecting OSDP access control units (ACU), OSDP readers, other peripheral devices (PDs), OSDP monitoring software, and any other OSDP device that is being used on the OSDP network. There are 7 ports with pluggable terminal blocks for easily connecting OSDP devices. Each port has connections for OSDP data and power. LEDs monitor the traffic on each port.
Cypress OSM-Hub features
- OSDP Ports (pluggable terminal blocks)
- Monitor Port: connect an OSDP monitoring device or software
- ACU Port: connect an OSDP access control unit (ACU)
- Expansion Port: connect to additional OSM-HUBs, adding more ports for additional OSDP devices
- PD Ports: connect OSDP readers and other peripheral devices (PDs)
- TTL LED: flashes to indicate OSDP network traffic on any port
- Hub PWR LED: lights up to indicate power is being provided to the ports
- Port PWR LEDs: lights up to indicate the power is active on a specific port
- Barrel plug: connect DC power supply to provide power to all ports
- Port Switches
- Right-side switch turns power to the port on / off
- Left-side switch controls the OSDP data flow; turning the data on or off, or inverting the polarity of the two OSDP data lines.
- When powering the HUB via Barrel Plug, do NOT feed power into any of the other connections.
- If you need to power your PD or ACU separately from the OSM-HUB, do NOT terminate power at the 4 pin connection; connect your power supply directly to the device.