How it works
Cypress Wireless Handheld Readers connect wirelessly to a matched Base Unit, which is wired to a Wiegand access Control Panel.
HHR-4000 series is recommended to secure the wireless connection using OSDP Secure Channel communication with AES-128 encryption.
- Scalable mustering tool, saves time and simplifies locating personnel who report to different assembly points
- Verify credentials of drivers at gates
- Verify credentials of staff being transported on shuttles
- Set up access control at temporary entrances
- Manage attendance reporting for staff training sessions
- Manage staff meal allocation
- Credential Technologies: High / Low Frequency (125KHz/13.56MHz). Supports HID Prox, EM4102, AWID Prox; ISO14443A/B ISO15693, FeliCaTM (IDm); MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE DESFire® 0.6, MIFARE DESFire® EV1 (32 bit CSN), HID: iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos; PIV II, Secure Identity Object® (SIO®)
- 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 wireless protocol
- Typical wireless range, depending on environment: Indoors: 150 ft. (45.72m) Outdoors: 500 ft. (152.4m) Kits include Wireless Handheld Reader(s), charger(s) / charging dock(s), and matched Base unit with Wiegand output(s)