The WDG-5912 is a USB/HID (Universal Serial Bus / Human Interface Device) capable of interfacing to Access Control card readers with Wiegand or MagStripe output formats. In typical applications, presenting a badge to the connected card reader, will translate the badge ID information to the necessary “keystrokes” as if from a USB keyboard.
Any software application that can be manipulated by keyboard interface, can be driven, operated, or modified by the “wedge”. It’s sort of a hardware version of a macro key.
ManualSpec SheetProgramming String GeneratorWhere to Buy
- USB Keyboard Interface
- Field Configurable Interface and Output Formats
- Pluggable Connectors Ease Installation and Replacement
- Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows compatible
- Wiegand, MagStripe, Barcode, ASCII Interface
- Time and Attendance
- Point of Sale
- Badge Enrollment, Data Entry